Thursday, March 14, 2013

DIY Monogrammed Plates

These are super easy and cheap way to customize any type of glass dinnerware with initials or with favorite quotes or bible verses! I used a stencil on the initials which you can get at Wal-Mart or a craft store. 

What you'll need:

Glass Plates, Mug, etc..whatever you want to monogram! I got mine from Dollar Tree, they are nice and super cheap!
Stencil
Black Sharpie
First, put a small dot in the center of the plate so you know where to place the stencil. Then, color in the stencil with sharpie. After I did the stencil I had to go over the edges a little bit to make it look cleaner. 

Next, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. The sharpie becomes permanent and won't wash off! Average cost $5 for 4 plates! 

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I will definitely try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sigi! Glad you like it! Hope you're doing great :)

      Delete
  2. Nifty idea! I shall atttempt it sometime. :D

    ReplyDelete