Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Super Easy Golf Cake

This is such an easy cute idea for a Father's Day or Dad's birthday cake! My dad's birthday was this past Sunday so I made him this cake!

What you'll need:

Your favorite cake mix. I used Betty Crocker Ultra Moist Chocolate.
9x13 Pan
Plastic Golf Ball
Betty Crocker Easy Flow Decorating Icing: Green and White. It comes in a can with interchangeable tips. You will need at least 2 green cans and 1 white can.




1. Bake cake according to directions on box. I baked mine the night before and iced it in the morning, which worked well if you are serving for lunch!
2. Cut hole in the upper right hand corner. Make sure you don't cut all the way through the cake but just halfway. Remove extra cake leaving a hole.
3. Ice the cake! I used a drop flower tip. I would suggest doing the sand-traps first and then the grass.
4. Add the golf ball and you're done!

Super quick and easy but also cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment